Sunday, February 8, 2015

New year, new publisher (I hope)?

Don't get me wrong: I love writing for The Wild Rose Press. They have the majority of my mysteries (any book with a long title, that's a WR book).

But I have a new series that's mainly a cozy mystery series, and I think I need a new publisher for that. So I took the plunge and submitted one book and the pitch for the whole series to a publisher of cozies.

Fingers crossed. I'd like to find a home for the four books already written (Laked, Woulds, Flyer, and Dogged) as well as the two in progress: Pried and Whole.

Laked = King Arthur
Dogged = Sherlock Holmes
Woulds = Robin Hood
Flyer = Peter Pan
Pried = Pride and Prejudice
Whole = Alice in Wonderland

I have plans for a couple more if these are bought. I would like them to find the right home.

So offer up a few prayers/energy/thoughts for me. I'm hoping against hope for a new home.