Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I do have a home!

My 6 mysteries have found a home -- well, I hope they all have. I am submitting them to The Wild Rose Press, and I am hoping for one book a year for the next few years.

They haven't been bought yet, keep in mind. I just have the go-ahead to submit. I have fingers crossed the books will be bought.

I am also getting new covers for a couple of books and I have a promo plan worked out for all of next year -- books going on sale every month.

Lots happening! Plus I'm still writing, I'm still planning a Major Event (a big conference) and I'm working full-time.

Yep. Busy.

But so far, I am keeping all the juggling going just fine. Send me some positive vibes that I can keep it all going, at least for the next few months.

Fingers, don't fail me now!