Thursday, November 9, 2017

4th Quarter wrap-up

I will have at least 1 more book coming out next year and hopefully, that might be two -- I just submitted another manuscript for the Remembered Classics mysteries.

Flyer will be coming out in February (no exact date yet). That's my Peter Pan book. I'll post the cover as we get closer to release time. I just submitted Woulds (my Robin Hood story) and I hope that will be picked up for later in the year. I have 4 or 5 more manuscripts to submit, then that will wrap up the RC series.

I also started a new series (maybe just a trilogy), called the Celestial Service, about angels and demons and rescues and feuds. The first book is tentatively titled Save Her because the main character is a Saver: a type of angel who is in the rescue business.

I may self-publish those -- not sure yet. I'm spending this month delving into the self-pub business angles, preparing to try some marketing stuff for the books I have out. I'll report in next year on what I find.

Until then: keep reading, keep having fun, and keep on leaving reviews for authors -- the best Christmas presents you can give us!